Wild Hearts in Pockets - Set of 4
Sorry, this product is temporarily out of stock.
A wild flower heart in a pocket puts the cherry on top of an extra-special gift. Or let it make a precious statement all its own; just scribe a little love note and leave it in a secret place for a special someone to find. In either case, let the love grow by planting your heart and watching wild flowers come to life.
- Ingredients: felted wool, felted bamboo, variegated cotton thread, bakers twine, biodegradable and plantable wild flower hearts
- Instructions: HOW TO MAKE YOUR WILD FLOWERS GROW
All of these paper hearts are biodegradable fibers embedded with seeds that will grow annual and perennial wildflowers. To transform your hearts follow these steps:
1. Soak your heart in water overnight.
2. Plant your heart under a thin layer of loose, well-drained soil in a pot indoors.
3. Keep warm and moist until the seeds germinate. This should take about 2 weeks.
4. The paper will recycle into the soil as the seeds grow into wildflowers.
artist: Casa Murriguez