Bouquet, "Wild & Free" California Natives
- Bouquet includes two California poppies (state flower), two lavender sprigs, one purple needle grass (state grass) and one white sage.
- Made with sustainable felt fabric with a wire base that can be easily reshaped and arranged as seen fit.
- Each plant is hand cut and hand assembled finished with jute twine.
- Bouquet measures approximately 14 inches tall.
- Can be displayed hanging upside down or in a complimentary vase (not included).
-Materials used: Eco friendly felt made from wool/ recycled plastic bottles/ and or bamboo, steel wire, silk embroidery thread and wool/acrylic yarn
- Made in Oakland, CA
artist: Fiber Florist